My favorite quote...ever.
Cooper (speaking to Isaac via LeAnne's belly button in the privacy of hiding under her shirt) says in a quiet whisper:
"Hi baby. I Pooker." and then kisses LeAnne's tummy. So sweet. I can't wait for his best buddy to come out! (In July of course)
Friday, February 29, 2008
My favorite quote...ever.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Ok...so I am trying to update my blog...I just want it to be something cute, I am not too particular. BUT, I am ridiculous at trying to figure this out. So for now, I am having it on the most boring option available. If you have any ideas (above and beyond the 12 offered templates) please let me know! I need some fun in my life! :o)
Monday, February 18, 2008
So the other day we were looking at Cooper's baby pictures. Wow! Bad idea! I cannot believe at how much he has changed. He is such a big boy now, I miss my sweet baby boy. Here are a couple of "then and now" photos of sweet Cooper.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
So I guess that I better do this. :o)
The directions - Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself, and then share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, and finally tag five people.
1. I have recently felt like I have been called to be the mother to multiples. Weird, huh? Maybe just a dream so that I could have many children at once, but maybe it isn't? Who knows. My SIL also had a dream that I had twins.
2. I love to have everything organized, but a lot of times everything is a mess. I will assume that it because I am rarely home to organize everything, so it kind of gets thrown around. Maybe sometime when I have more time...
3. I am kind of an animal hater. I would never do anything to hurt them, but I just really don't care for animals. I didn't grow up with pets, and to have a puppy now is just weird. Plus, you have all the work of a child, but without the benefits of a child. IE a soul in Heaven for eternity.
4. I love to read people's blogs. I feel as though it is like a window into their lives, and although I don't really update too often, I can't wait for others to update. I also like to read random people's blogs. Like I will say down below, I am a people watcher. But not a creeper, ok? :o)
5. My parent's got divoriced after 34 yrs of marriage, and it happened (well the separation) right before Clint and I got married. I think that it has allowed me to realize exactly how much work a marriage takes. Now, thats not to say that we have it down at all, but I know that it will not be easy.
Places to go:
1. New York City! I want to go and see Wicked on Broadway (I saw it in Dallas and it was amazing!) I also love to just people watch, so I think NYC would be a great location. I also would like to live there for a short amount of time.
2. California - just because I have never been. Plus I love Disney World, so I can't wait to go to Disney Land!
3. Hawaii - I love the beach, so I suppose that this would be the "ultimate" beach...except that it is extremely over priced.
4. Europe - I have never been, and I want to see it all!
5. Bermuda - I have been once, but I would love to take Clint to create even better memories! :o)
1. Kim G.
5. Gretchen and/or Jamie