Thursday, June 12, 2008

WOOHOO!

Well friends. It is official. Clint and I have a new job. We are now the newest youth pastor at Cornerstone Baptist Church in Decatur, Texas. WOO! God is so good! We have been praying and searching for a church that we could serve at full-time, and here it is! We are so excited, but spazzing out at what needs to be done! We are currently prepping the house to put on the market ASAP. We have a little left, but otherwise it shouldn't be long. I am also taking 9 hours at Tech in June, so that has me busy from 10-4 everyday. Plus we have our responsibilities in New Home to finish up....oh man. Here is our schedule for the next few weeks:

June 16-27 Kerry finishes up class at Tech
June 22- meet and greet Sunday at Cornerstone
June 27- Clint's last day at APS
June 27-28 in Abilene for Cooper to be a ringbearer at our dear friend's wedding
June 29- last official Sunday in New Home
June 30-July 5 Church camp with New Home
July 6- first official Sunday with Cornerstone
July 7- Clint leaver for camp with Cornerstone
July 7- I start summer school for July
August- hopefully I move to Decatur with a sold house!

Please keep us in your prayers!!!! Check out the churches website too. www.cornerstonedecatur.org

God is GOOD!

2 comments:

shari said...

congratulations!

i am so excited for you guys! i know they will love you!

Lisa Renee said...

YEA! I am SO excited for you and of course am saying some prayers. We need to schedule a playdate/mommy visit before you guys leave! I have a bunch of milk boxes that are perfect if you want them?! Call me or e-mail me soon!
239.4035
lisar_74@yahoo.com