Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas with the Donaldsons

Well, Christmas has come and gone, and I can't believe it. I have been looking towards Christmas since I started school, it was my benchmarch. I can't even believe that I will be starting my second semester at Tech in a week! AH! That being said, I can't believe that I only have a year left! This time next year I will be preparing to student teach! Praise the Lord!



Christmas was great this year! Cooper is starting to really get into it, and we are loving it! Here are a few pictures from our Christmas in Lubbock:
He got a tool bench from Santa, and he loves it! He enjoys "working".

Here he is on his new bike that he also got.

While we were in Plano we were able to go to Santa's Village with Cooper's cousins on my side.



He also got to make a gingerbread house at his Nana Jan's house (my mom).

I think that Cooper was unsure where the icing was supposed to go... :o)

~Kerry

0 comments: