Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's about time...

I suppose that it is time for a new update...

School has started for me again, and I am taking 18 hours this semester. I am really excited though, because they are all education classes! I will be working in school on a weekly basis, and that is so thrilling. Busy, but exciting!

So I have definitely been seeing God using all of our past experiences to use for His glory. I have been able to share our experiences and see God working in some people's lives. It has really been a blessing as I have been waiting to see where all of our experiences were taking us.

Not too much else to say, possibly more on the above statement at a later time, but we will just have to see how everything works out!

3 comments:

LeAnneLagasse said...

Sometimes it's not a joke :)...and it turns out alright in the end anyway :)

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

Yeah, you posted! Can't wait to hear about how God's using the Donaldsons!

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

I tagged you in my post so you would blog again!