Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lame Rivalries

Ok, normally I could care less about this, but I feel as though it is getting out of hand. This whole A&M/Tech rivalry is a little bit redic. I mean, I can see how A&M would like to pretend that it isn't a rivalry, but we have beat them in football for many many years now. I don't know, it just seems a bit over the top. I will agree that Tech doesn't have the best school (education wise), but it isn't like A&M can talk much. We both have our flaws, and it really shouldn't be such a big deal. The way that the Aggies are dissing Tech is getting a bit messed up. I know that we diss the aggies, but it sure doesn't seem to be quite like this.

You can check out Facebook for several groups talking about how uneducated people are from Tech. I will give them that we are a bit classless, but to say that we can't get into A&M is why we are at Tech is messed up. I know of some people that didn't get into A&M that are at Tech, but for the most part, everyone is here because they want to be. If they wanted to be at A&M so bad, they could just go to community college.

Anyways, this is lame, but it has just been getting on my nerves. Oh, and no, we are not causing the tortilla prices to go up in Mexico because we throw them at the game. Not THAT many people actually do that anymore!

0 comments: