Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Terrible Posters...

Well. We are terrible at posting. Why do we even have this? Who knows...it isn't like we have time. Then again, when I am supposed to be studying (say, like now) it seems to be a great time waster.

Things have been crazzzzy around here! Between my school, part time job, Clint's full-time job, our youth "part time job", church, Cooper, each other, the list goes on and on....we seem to be lacking time in a major way. I somehow manage to have very few mental break downs, but I am not sure how that happens. Probably just through the grace of God. I try to only look one week ahead on my calendar for fear of hear failure. And I don't say that lightly. I was reminded that we only have 6 weeks left of this semester. I suppose that I should be rejoicing, but I can only remember that I still have so many projects to do.

I know that the Lord has a plan, and I know that school is in His plan. Now, if I can just get through the next 6 weeks, it will be great! A scary thought that I will be student teaching in one year and roughly 6 weeks. yikes!

...the wifey

1 comments:

LeAnneLagasse said...

Ahh yes, I remember feeling like this during my first semester at grad school..It was all day at school, teaching, Challenge, Paradigm Leadership, and Best Buy..not to mention trying to maintain relationships. The only thing that was missing was the baby :) The good news is that one day you too can be unemployed and broke like me!!!