Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Settling In...Finally?

So, it seems that I might finally be settling in to school. Yes, it is halfway through the fall semester, but I do have 2 more full semesters to endure. Better that I figure this stuff out sooner rather then later. Anyways, a few breakdowns later, I know that I can do this. I have just turned in 2 enormous projects, and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Praise the Lord for that! I still have several projects to go, but these 2 have been looming over my head for a while. I will be so glad to take a break this weekend! Maybe I can relax and just enjoy our time in Plano. God never ceases to amaze me when things work out. I should probably just trust in Him, and know that it will all work out. Buuut, I seem to like to do things on my own. I have finally learned that if the laundry doesn't get done, it is ok. We can wear clothes we haven't worn in a while. Who cares? It can get done later, or by someone else! Who knew?!?

So, if you happen to stop by the Donaldson casa, don't freak out that it is messier than normal. We are getting through school and life. Housework is on the bottom of the list!

(finally a good excuse for that! woohoo!)

2 comments:

shari said...

you're my hero! juggling school and wifehood and motherhood! you're awesome!

and how come i didn't know about this blog? i would have been reading all along!

rdufilho said...

Are you saying that you put God, Clint, Cooper, school, your job, the work you do with the youth group, and occassional sleep before housework?
How dare you...